- 本站编辑：必发88手机pt发布日期：2020-01-06 20:48 浏览次数：
Both the cold dryer and the suction dryer belong to the compressed air drying equipment, which are widely used in the industry, but there is no drying equipment suitable for all working conditions. In terms of selection, generally from the performance requirements of mechanical equipment, installation environment and required drying degree, use and maintenance costs to consider which equipment or equipment matching to meet the needs.
1. If the temperature of the pipeline layout area is lower than 2 ℃ for a long time and the required value of the pressure dew point of the compressed air is lower than the extremely low temperature value of the whole year by more than 5 ℃, it is recommended to only configure the dryer.
2. Clarify the user's demand for the actual dew point value when using compressed air, and take the low value compared with point 1. On the basis of meeting the dew point, different energy-saving configurations among similar equipment shall be considered in equipment selection, otherwise, the loss will be outweighed.
3. It is recommended to install a cold dryer in front of the dryer, which can remove most of the water and oil in the compressed air, reduce the water removal load of the dryer, ensure its drying effect, reduce the selection of the dryer, reduce the pollution of oil impurities on the adsorbent, maintain the drying effect for a longer time, and extend the replacement time of the adsorbent.
4. In the same case, the dryer is slightly better than the cold dryer in stability and effect, just because it needs to consume a certain amount of regeneration gas. The performance requirements of mechanical equipment, installation environment and required dryness, use and maintenance costs are comprehensively weighed, and the advantages and disadvantages are analyzed for selection.
Future development of dryer:
1. Deeply study the drying mechanism and drying characteristics of materials, master the improvement and continuous development of dryer under the optimal operating conditions for different materials, such as: automatic control technology of dryer to ensure the realization of the optimal operating conditions; large-scale equipment, high strength, high economy and improvement of adaptability to raw materials and product quality.
2. Further research and develop new efficient and special dryer, such as combined dryer, microwave dryer and far infrared dryer.
3. Environmental protection, energy conservation and comprehensive utilization of energy, such as adopting various joint heating methods, transplanting heat pump and heat pipe technology, developing solar dryer, etc.; improving environmental protection measures of dryer to reduce the leakage of dust and exhaust gas, etc., will also be the direction of in-depth research.